Registration is now open for the Charting the LifeCourse Showcase, hosted May 17-18, 2017, in Kansas City, MO!
Join us to explore how the lives of people with disabilities and their families are being enhanced at all levels of systems change through the work of the National Community of Practice for Supporting Families with I/DD.
Who should attend?
- Families and self-advocates
- Family organizations and groups as they provide information, resources, and life navigation
- Special educators, transition specialists, and employment professionals
- Support/service coordinators
- Direct support professionals
- Leaders, managers, and directors
|Full Conference Registration||$185.00|
|One-day Self-Advocate/Family Registration||$50|
A limited number of registration scholarships will be available. Please indicate on the registration form that you will be applying for a scholarship and UMKC IHD staff will follow up with you.
Attendees are responsible for their own lodging and travel.
Space is limited, so register today!
[su_button url=”https://extweb.missouri.edu/NewWebReg/NewIntro.aspx?tp=2&u=3&p=128735&d=o/YLUMutNahsa85ECmDFRQ” target=”blank” background=”#0083ca” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]REGISTER NOW! [/su_button]
For full details on the event, stay tuned to lifecoursetools.com/conference.Tags: Charting the LifeCourse, conference, Kansas City, LifeCourse Showcase, Showcase