We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate Tax Day than to share with you our new video series, based off the Charting the LifeCourse: Daily Life & Employment Guide!
The Charting the LifeCourse: Daily Life & Employment Video Series is a six-module series that walks viewers through the major sections of the guide and includes:
- an introduction to the LifeCourse framework
- an explanation of the LifeCourse principle of the Trajectory and instructions for completing a Trajectory worksheet
- tips on how to complete their own one-page profile,
- an overview of the LifeCourse principle of Integrated Supports instructions on how to complete an Integrated Supports Star worksheet
- a real life example of an individual who has used the One-page Profile, Life Trajectory, and Integrated Star to help them think about employment
- testimonials from professionals who are using the guide and LifeCourse materials in their work connecting individuals to employment.
[su_button url=”http://www.lifecoursetools.com/lifecourse-employment-video-series/” background=”#fdd900″ color=”#000000″ size=”16″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]View the Video Series[/su_button]
As part of the launch of the video series, we made this short video to walk you through the series.
The video series, as well as the guide, were developed by Missouri Family to Family in partnership with the Show Me Careers project, both of which are housed at the UMKC Institute for Human Development, Missouri’s University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities.
Tags: daily life and employment, employment, employment guide, employment video series, employment videos, Missouri Family to Family, Show Me Careers, UMKC IHD